Career Opportunity: Office Assistant at Cambrionix
Take your career to the next level with Cambrionix.
Join Our Team as an Office Assistant: contribute to the success of Cambrionix.
We are hiring an Office Assistant at Cambrionix.
May 10 5 min read
Cambrionix is Hiring: Office Assistant Opportunity Available
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the day-to-day operations of a successful technology company?
Cambrionix, located in Cambridge on the St. John's Innovation Park, has been a leading player in the market for over a decade, providing innovative USB hubs for charging, connecting, managing, and storing mobile devices. With an impressive client portfolio that includes major Blue-Chip companies, we specialize in enabling seamless data transfer and charging for mass deployments across various industries.
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant to support our Operations and Finance teams, playing a crucial role in maintaining office efficiency.
If you have experience in an office environment and are looking to join a dynamic team, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Read on to learn more about the role and how to apply.
Office Assistant full job description
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
Job Title: Office Assistant
Reports To: Operations Director
Annual Salary: Circa £20,000-£22,000 Pro-rata
Full / Part time: Negotiable
Cambrionix’s technology allows you to Charge, Connect, Manage and Store mobile devices, through innovative USB hubs. Based in Cambridge on the St. John’s Innovation Park, we have been successfully operating in this market for over 10 years. Currently dealing with some of the largest Blue-Chip companies in the world we help them achieve seamless data transfer and charging for mass deployments of mobile devices across many industries including Development and SQA (Testing) Teams, Education, Healthcare and other business verticals and audiences.
We are seeking an Office Assistant to support the day to day functions of the Operations and Finance teams which will include, but not limited to answering the phone, greeting guests, filing work, basic accounts, order fulfilment, inventory support as well as providing ad-hoc support to other functions when required – to name a few!
The successful candidate should have experience working in an office environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- General office duties including answering the phone, greeting visitors, filing paperwork.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained including stationery and sustenance.
- Receipting PO’s and Inventory.
- Preparing supplier payment runs and dealing with supplier queries.
- Helping with Inventory – fulfilment and stock taking.
- Supporting other areas of the business when required.
- Experience of working in an office environment is preferred.
- Experience of basic accounting with Xero.
- Must be able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of IT skills (training will be provided for software used at Cambrionix)
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information.
- Formal qualifications are not essential.
- Administrative and accounting experience is desirable.
- Experience of working in a professional environment is Essential.
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate required skills is Essential.
We are a small team. We think big and smart and are growing because we are successful at what we do. Through open communication channels, the team have direct access to each other, and we all have an impact on the business. Our whole team helps and supports each other and draws from each other’s experience and knowledge.
WORKING FOR US
In addition to a competitive salary, we have great benefits including:
- Perkbox – an employee benefits, wellbeing, and recognition scheme.
- Space and freedom to learn and continually develop from a very experienced, professional and friendly team
- 25 days holiday plus English bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Autonomy to do your job and deliver results
- Small company with excellent growth prospects
- Casual dress policy
- Modern office environment
- Free snacks and drinks during the day
- Christmas shut down.
- Auto-enrolment pension
HOW TO APPLY
IMPORTANT: Please send your CV and a brief cover letter, stating why you are interested in working with us and why you believe the role is right for you, to email@example.com.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER.
We won't spam you, but instead drop a newsletter in to show you new products and general updates with Cambrionix, sign up today: