Career Opportunity: Product Marketing Manager at Cambrionix
Take your career to the next level with Cambrionix.
Join our team as a Product Marketing Manager and drive revenue growth with your expertise in product marketing!
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager at Cambrionix.
May 9 5 min read
Passionate About Product Marketing? Apply Now for our Product Marketing Manager Position at Cambrionix.
Join our team as a Product Marketing Manager and drive revenue growth with your expertise in product marketing! At Cambrionix, we're looking for a talented individual to join our Product Management & Marketing team and develop effective marketing strategies to promote and position our products.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you'll work closely with our sales, engineering, and customer success teams to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and the market. You'll also have the opportunity to foster your professional growth and development in a supportive working environment that values innovation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in product marketing, excellent communication skills, and a passion for technology and innovation. If you're looking for a new challenge and want to work with a dynamic and growing company, apply now to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, as well as a supportive working environment that fosters professional growth and development. Don't miss out on the opportunity to take your career to the next level with Cambrionix.
Apply today and click here to view the full job description.
Product Marketing Manager full job description
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Department: Product Management & Marketing
Reports To: Managing Director
Responsible For: Product Marketing
Date Created/Reviewed: May 2023
Annual Salary: Competitive + bonus
Cambrionix’s technology allows you to Charge, Connect, Manage and Store mobile devices, through innovative USB hubs. Based in Cambridge on the St. John’s Innovation Park, we have been successfully operating in this market for over 14 years. Currently dealing with some of the largest Blue-Chip companies in the world we help them achieve seamless data transfer and charging for mass deployments of mobile devices across many industries including Software Quality Assurance, Retail, Education, Healthcare and other business verticals and audiences.
Cambrionix’ commercial success so far has largely been driven by the strength and quality of the products and services it offers. The business has now reached a point where it requires a seasoned, Product Marketing Manager to leverage on this success and maximise the opportunity in the market. Reporting to the Managing Director the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for building a product management and marketing function at the company from the ground up. Owning the understanding of the problems companies face in the target markets and translating that into competitive product line strategy and positioning, together with defining routes to market and promotion with product marketing. The Product Marketing Manager will become the expert on the chosen markets, product & solution needs, competition and keeping the company at the forefront of providing long term value to customers.
• Analyse and understand the target markets to define revenue opportunities for the company’s current product line.
• Understand future needs of the markets to guide the R&D group on what products to build next.
• Develop a profound understanding of the competition and their strategies.
• Own the company’s product strategy – from creation through to implementation.
• Own and manage the product line pricing strategy.
• Craft clear value propositions for each product in the product line.
• Present new product business cases to senior management.
• Implement the go to market strategy – from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Work with channel partners so they understand the products and their value.
• Communicate the vision of the company and the value of new products to the sales team and help them develop tools that facilitate the sales process.
• Manage the commercial performance of the products, analysing trends and identifying opportunities to increase revenues or margins.
• Craft product marketing messages and unique selling points that set the product apart from the rest in the market.
• Plan and participate in the launch of new products.
• Work with an outside marketing agency to craft compelling product marketing campaigns.
The overall goal of the role is to contribute to producing a range of products that hit the right place in the market to generate customer interest, increasing sales through our sales channels and sales team. You will need to be commercially focused with a good understanding of marketing strategy as well as profit and loss elements.
• Solid B2B experience with a technical product company.
• Proven track record of understanding market needs, translating those into a product strategy and launching products for revenue generation.
• Experienced in channel partner strategy and working with distributors, VARS and OEMs.
• Accomplished at building product marketing campaigns working with a marketing communications team.
• Comfortable interacting with the R&D team as well as the sales team.
• Good verbal and written communication skills to help the sales teams with customer presentations and to represent the company at various marketing events.
• Ability to work with people from other countries and cultures.
• Ability to work within a small and growing team with minimal resources.
We are looking for a self-starter who can set up a Product Management & Product Marketing function for the company. A ground floor opportunity to establish best practise and processes for the company in the future.
You will be working alongside our Engineering Manager, Sales Director and operations Director as well as members of other departments.
We are a small team. We think big and smart and are growing because we are successful at what we do. Through open communication channels, the team have direct access to each other, and we all have impact on the business. Our whole team helps and supports each other and draws from each other’s experience and knowledge.
WORKING FOR US
In addition to a competitive salary, we have great benefits including:
Space and freedom to learn and continually develop from a very experienced, professional and friendly team.
• 25 days holiday plus English bank holidays and Christmas shutdown.
• Competitive Bonus structure
• Autonomy to do your job and deliver results.
• Small company with excellent growth prospects.
• Casual dress policy
• Modern office environment
• Life Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Apply with your CV and a brief cover letter, stating why you are interested in working with us and why you believe the role is right for you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER.
We won't spam you, but instead drop a newsletter in to show you new products and general updates with Cambrionix, sign up today: