Cambrionix Case Study: SPAN SYSTEMS. We are delighted to introduce you to SPAN SYSTEMS.
Cambrionix Case Study: SPAN SYSTEMS
We are delighted to introduce you to SPAN SYSTEMS, a forward-thinking and rapidly expanding IT Solutions provider based in Mumbai, who we’ve been working with since 2018. Our products fulfil many specific needs for SPAN’s customers and we are thrilled to be expanding our international availability thanks to pioneering partners like SPAN.
Keeping ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing environment of IT Solutions is a tough challenge in any market, but the explosive rate of increasing adoption in the Indian market makes it especially competitive.
- Remaining ahead of the curve to lead the market
- Domestic availability essential for rapid deployment
- Quality assurance is critical to maintain reputation and service
- Pricing in local market is competitive so benefits must be very clear
- Quality control and certification at a local level requires complex processes
- Large scale QA requirement by tech customers presents unique challenges
- Cambrionix works directly with local QA / certification bodies to ensure compliance
- Cambrionix high-speed USB hubs enable rapid, large-scale QA programmes
- Logistics and supply chain optimisation to ensure ready availability in local markets
- Increasing provision of multiple languages for service resources
- Remote upgrades for software ensure cutting edge product and service provision
- Collaborative working to understand the needs of customers and provide the best solutions
- Customisable USB Hubs ensure the best product provision for specific customer needs
- Increasing knowledge of local marketing and requirements help guide product development
- Unique capability of Cambrionix USB hubs helps SPAN differentiate from competitors
- Increasing global availability makes deployment faster and more responsive
- High quality products help maintain stellar reputation for SPAN
Founded in Mumbai in 2000, SPAN has spent over 20 years building its enviable reputation as a future-ready IT Solutions provider working with businesses both domestically throughout India and globally.
SPAN Systems focuses on long-term client solutions, not just short-term results, providing scalable solutions for SMEs and start-ups as well as comprehensive, state-of-the-art infrastructure for global corporations. They are on a mission to be the “one stop shop” for IT solutions.
Always on the lookout for the best hardware and software solutions for their wide-ranging clients, SPAN began working with Cambrionix back in 2018, and the powerful, high-quality products are proving extremely popular with SPAN’s clients.
“We strive to provide the products and services our customers need. That means understanding their challenges, and providing the right solutions.” Mehul Dhakaan, SPAN SYSTEMS
Working in the tech space, particularly with customers operating in mobile app and software deployment, QA testing is a major requirement. However, it’s also fast-paced, costly and time-consuming without the right products.
In a recent mobile app survey, 84% of QA organisations said testing on real devices is crucial to success. Yet mobile phone manufacturers, content providers, game and app developers, IT consultants and service providers— exactly the types of businesses making up an increasing proportion of SPAN’s customer base – all face the same issues: firstly, how to get more real-world feedback without blowing the budget on outsourcing and secondly, how to effectively manage their own ever-growing army of devices in-house. The research indicated that around 20% cited a lack of time, over 65% of companies stated that they don’t have the right tools for adequate in-house testing, while 52% cite lack of devices.
For many, an in-house testing lab solves these challenges. However, the daunting complexity of mobile testing and the unreliability of traditional USB hubs can be a huge barrier.
On top of these challenges, SPAN faces mounting competition from other industry players, a competitively priced marketplace and, as most markets are currently finding, supply chain and logistics issues getting in the way of rapid, large-scale device deployment and availability. Sourcing international products also comes with the additional challenges of domestic certification, as not all products manufactured outside India will meet the requirements, rendering them unusable.
“Customers come to us for guidance and for solutions. The Cambrionix range, quality standard and functionality are very good and we have had an excellent experience working with them.” Mehul Dhakaan
Cambrionix has worked collaboratively with SPAN to ensure that all products meet the required Indian certification standards, and continues to expand global logistics networks to ensure a ready supply of products in the domestic and global market.
The high-speed USB hubs provided by Cambrionix uniquely serve the needs of SQA customers, as they are purpose-built to help mobile QA testers and software developers to solve their challenges. By providing safe, reliable and super-speed charging, multiple device and operating system compatibility, easy device management at scale, remote and local monitoring and control, power saving features, API integration for customisable process integration and stringent performance, health and safety testing, they solve a wealth of problems for end users, while giving SPAN a whole new stream to their offering.
“We are thrilled to be working with SPAN and learning more about the Indian market,” says Cambrionix MD Victoria Tyson. “The team at SPAN is brilliant to work with and we will continue to do everything we can to facilitate widespread adoption of our products, which are so well suited to the needs of SPAN’s customers. It’s a great partnership and we look forward to working with them for a long time to come.”
SPAN’s priorities include broadening the range of products available on-hand for fast deployment, and working with large corporations on customised programmes of development. This is a dynamic and rapidly changing market, and we are excited to be part of what promises to be a very bright future for SPAN.
“The Cambrionix range, quality standard and functionality are very good and we have had an excellent experience working with them.”