Why use managed USB hubs for mobile app and device testing?
There are two simple why you should consider using our managed hubs for app and mobile device testing.
1. App performance
You can monitor the performance of the device battery charge/discharge when your Apps and software are running on the device. This enables testing to focus on the power consumption of Apps, something that can be critical to the App’s commercial success.
2. Manual and automated testing on real devices.
Do more testing in-house on real devices.
Manual testing on a number of devices locally enable you to explore how the app behaves on the device, how well the app conforms to the platform’s guidelines (Apple, Microsoft, and Google all have specific guidelines for apps on their platforms) and other areas such as notifications, whether data is properly saved locally and what happens in device power-saving mode.
For automated testing you can use Appium or Selenium in combination with our hubs.
- Crank up your operational efficiency by up to 500%
- Monitor, control and charge devices reliably and safely
- Empower your dev team to create the best possible product
- Comply with industry regulations and have one less thing to worry about
- Cut costs, save on resources and free up your team’s time with an effective test lab
- Get more real-world feedback using real devices for a greater degree of confidence
- Dramatically scale up your QA efforts while slashing manual tasks
“Without a professional USB hub - I reckon we would need at least another two engineers, just to deal with the USB connectivity issues we used to have to manage."
Explore our solutions for software professionals and testing (SQA)
A wide range of USB hubs to consider.