We are seeking a Full Time Logistics Manager to support the day to day functions of the Operations group which will include, but not limited to, managing customs compliance, organising shipping to fulfil sales orders and managing inventory.
A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience with inventory management, logistics and shipping across the UK, US and Europe, as well as working in an office environment.
- Oversight of UK and USA distribution operations
- Ensuring delivery of Sales Orders against agreed dates
- Ensuring Customs compliance is maintained for sales and repairs
- Ensuring inventory control and accuracy at our warehouses
- Raising and receipting of Purchase Orders
- Supporting other areas of the business when required.
- Experience in managing Customs requirements / documentation for importing and exporting goods
- Min 2yrs Experience in an Inventory Management role, preferably in a high value, low volume environment
- ‘Customer First’ attitude
- ‘Right first time’ ethic
- Analytical mindset with a high attention to detail
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Tenacity to rectify issues to ensure on-time deliveries
- Must be able to work independently and unsupervised
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of IT skills (training will be provided for software used at Cambrionix)
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate required skills is essential
- Experience of managing custom processes for sales and repairs is essential
£35-45k depending on experience
Cambrionix is a leading provider of intelligent, fast USB hubs for mass mobile device management.
As well as our USB hubs our supporting software, Cambrionix Connect, allows you to charge, connect, manage and store mobile devices.
Based in Cambridge on the St. John’s Innovation Park, we have been successfully operating in this market for over 15 years. Currently dealing with some of the largest Blue-Chip companies in the world we help them achieve seamless data transfer and charging for mass deployments of mobile devices across many industries including Development and SQA (Testing) Teams, Education, Healthcare and other business verticals and audiences.
Find out more about us and our history here.
Check out our company benefits here
[LINK TO BENEFITS PAGE}
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a brief cover letter, stating why you are interested in working with us and why you believe the role is right for you, via the form below.
Have some questions or not sure if this role is right for you, then reach out to recruitment(at)cambrionix(dot)com and we’ll answer your questions.
"*" indicates required fields
Cambrionix is the leading provider of intelligent USB hubs for mass mobile device management. Cambrionix’s range of USB hubs, software and tools, support many of the world’s biggest businesses to succeed across a range of industries including hardware and software development, technology, logistics, education, healthcare and retail.