Getting logs from LiveViewer
If you’re having an issue with LiveViewer or the API, one easy way to diagnose the problem is to check the log.
It’s easy to check these logs, just follow the simple steps below:
- First, in your LiveViewer menu, click Settings
- Then scroll over to API Logging
- Select all
- Click save
- Un-plug your device.
- Wait approximately ten seconds and re-attach the Hub
- You must then wait for the issue you are experiencing to happen again
- Once this happens, you will then go back to API Logging and click the Zip Logs button
- Send us that zip so we can diagnose and resolve the issue.